Our team of renowned and experienced urologists at Fortis Memorial Research Institute share a common goal of the diagnosis and prevention of kidney diseases, manage complications, and treat renal problems before they turn treacherous. Over the years, we have emerged as a one-stop care centre for both male and female patients of all ages suffering from urinary tract problems. We also treat conditions of the male reproductive organs.
At Fortis Memorial Research Institute, we provide superlative degree of patient care in a world-class environment in all aspects of urology. We utilise the highly advanced and sophisticated diagnostic procedures and the latest treatment procedures to treat urology conditions.
We deliver comprehensive, multi-disciplinary care for all kinds of urologic disorders, including cancers, kidney stones, incontinence, impotence, prostate problems, bladder issues and deformities. Due to our active involvement on research part, we are capable of providing patients a wide spectrum of the most up-to-the-minute treatment options available. Our specific areas of research include cancers of the prostate and kidney, urinary stone disease, incontinence and urinary system reconstruction.
Our speciality services in Urology department include:
- Robot-assisted oncology and reconstructive procedures
- Laparoscopic procedures including nephrectomy
- Bladder reconstruction
- Brachytherapy (radioactive seed implantation)
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy to destroy kidney stones
- Endoscopic and percutaneous techniques
- Genitourinary reconstruction
- Medical and surgical treatment for sexual dysfunction and impotence
- Minimally invasive techniques for benign prostatic hyperplasia and other conditions
- Minimally invasive injection therapies and other procedures for incontinence
- Organ-sparing surgery for kidney cancer
- Penile reconstructive surgery
- Percutaneous radiofrequency ablation of kidney tumours
- Urodynamic evaluation
The Department of Urology is committed to clinical excellence in urology care. We are here for the best support throughout each step of the procedure from diagnosing urology problems to conducting urology treatments and procedures.
Our clinical forte is cutting-edge robotic, open and endourologic surgical expertise covering the entire breadth of urology, delivered in an exceptional, personalized, patient-centred setting.
- LASER treatment of stone and prostate disorder
- Holmium LASER enucleation of prostate
- Isolation room
- Renal ICU
- ABO Incompatible (Unmatched Blood Donor) Transplant
- 3D Laparoscopy