The Division of Uro-Oncology and Robotic Surgery has a dedicated team of highly skilled surgeons with extensive experience in performing minimally invasive surgery for the treatment of urological cancers. We perform a full range of Urologic surgery including Robotic, Laparoscopic and open procedures.
- Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer (Robotic Radical Prostatectomy)
- Robotic and Laparoscopic surgery for Kidney Cancer (Robotic Partial/ Radical Nephrectomy)
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Surgery for Urinary Bladder cancer (Robotic Radical cystectomy)
- Robotic Intracorporeal Urinary diversion (Neobladder /ileal conduit)
- Robotic and Laparoscopic Adrenal surgery (for Pheochromocytoma / adenoma etc)
- Robotic Reconstructive procedures (Robotic pyeloplasty/Ureteric reimplant etc)
Diagnosis and management of various cancers of Urinary tract (Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Urinary bladder cancer etc).
State of the art facility
- Da Vinci Robotic system
- MRI-TRUS fusion biopsy
- Multiparametric MRI using 3 tesla MRI
- PSMA PET CT
- Advanced Radiotherapy unit
- Highly skilled Medical oncology team