At Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), we believe that a kidney transplant is a long-standing commitment for you and for us. Therefore, we make every possible move to give you assurance that your health is in safe hands. We get to know you very well and recognize that preparing for and living with a kidney transplant will affect your lifestyle in several ways.
Our team of surgeons are committed to the time, effort and resources needed to make your kidney transplant a success. And our definition of “success” goes far beyond the operation theatre. In other ways, we leave no stone unturned to help you restore your health in a positive way post-transplant.
We are backed by the most advanced diagnostics, comprehensive pre-operative evaluation and dialysis support, the latest facilities in surgical procedures, and complete post-operative care including an Isolation room to minimise the chances of infection.
Below are some of our specialities that make us a leader in the segment:
- Internationally Benchmarked Success Rates
- Laparoscopic Kidney Transplantation
- Specialised Paediatric Transplant Programme
- State-of-the-art technology (Isolation Room, Renal ICU)
- Seamless teamwork of both Nephrologists and Urologists to ensure highest chances of success
- ABO Incompatible (Unmatched Blood Donor) Transplant