The Department of IVF and Fertility at Fortis Memorial Research Institute helps you towards realising your dreams of becoming a parent. Our IVF experts take on an individualised, comprehensive approach to IVF, fertility and reproductive services.
Infertility is a serious concern and it dampens the hopes of a couple looking to conceive and affects both physically as well as emotionally. Therefore, we develop an infertility treatment plan that is mindful of the emotional and lifestyle needs of our patients. One of the unique features of the Department of Fertility is our multi-disciplinary approach for patient treatment, as well as our proven experience in providing treatment options for complicated cases.
Bloom IVF Group has been instrumental in introducing latest technologies in the field of ART for the first time in India as well as Asia. Some of our pioneer work in India includes:
- Introduced assisted laser hatching and blastocyst culture (1998)
- Achieved birth by combining Egg donation and Surrogacy i.e. child with 3 mothers (2004)
- Started Oocyte freezing by vitrification (2006)
- Introduced Ovarian tissue freezing for young women undergoing Chemo / Radiation (2007)
- Introduced IMSI - Intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection (2008)
- First in Asia to introduce Embryoscope (2012) "Bloom Fertility Centre" has been awarded by the prestigious Frost and Sullivan 2013 Best Practices Award as IVF Service Provider Company of the Year, India for excellence in the field of fertility treatments.
Our department focuses on maintaining a family atmosphere which gives you the comfort and security of knowing you are an important patient. We offer treatments such as In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Acupuncture, Embryo Donation, Egg Donation, Male Infertility Services and more.
Our services include
- Age & Fertility
- Ovulation & Ovarian Disorders
- Elevated FSH
- Uterine Disorders
- Male Factor
- Tubal Disorders
- Unexplained infertility
- Secondary Infertility
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination)
- IVF (In Vitro Fertilization)
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- IMSI (Intracytoplasmic Morphologically selected sperm injection)
- Assisted Laser Hatching
- Embryo Freezing
- Oocyte Freezing
- Blastocyst Culture & Transfer
- Embryo Donation
- Egg Donation
- Sperm Retrieval (TESA. PESA)
We provide fertility care in a private and supporting setting. Our focus is to afford you the opportunity to be treated as an individual with a customised treatment plan that you select based on your dreams, vision and preferences.
We pay attention, listen closely, assess the situation and select a therapy—with you—that is right for you. Our physicians, experts in diagnosing and resolving reproductive problems, personally perform the diagnostic testing and explain the findings.
Following a thorough evaluation, a customized treatment plan is offered. All along the way you will understand your options, your chosen plan and its likely outcomes.
In our fertility clinic, a team of medical and non-medical staff delivers comprehensive and competent consultation and treatment for infertile couples. Here you can expect to get full spectrum of current diagnostic and therapeutic options for infertility. We are working in close cooperation with andrological, urological, genetic, psychological experts and other disciplines within the Fortis Memorial Research Institute.
Apart from artificial fertilisation, we also perform the following diagnostic and therapeutic measures: Fertility-enhancing operations (mainly endoscopic), hormone treatment, e.g. for prolactin balance disorders, hormone stimulation of folliculogenesis for various indications.
We also provide special therapies such as assisted hatching and other special therapies to which seem to be able to improve the implantation of embryos in the uterine lining when previous IVF or ICSI attempts have failed.
- Egg Freezing using Mature oocyte cryopreservation (OC)
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- comprehensive chromosomal screening
- Blastocyst Biopsy