Why Choose us:
- Most advanced Joint Replacement Centre in North India.
- NAVIO Robot
- NAV3 Computer Navigation
Fortis Bone & Joint Institute at FMRI provides a wide spectrum of specialty services, all related to bones, joints and muscles. The division specialises in arthroscopy, dealing with trauma recovery, spinal injuries and complicated joint replacement. Our objective is to provide our patients the best possible care in order to make them move without any problem.
Our expert anaesthesiologists, rheumatologists and rehabilitation experts have diverse expertise in the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic technologies in all orthopaedic subspecialties, as well as general orthopaedics. We are world-renowned for our proficiency in minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery. In this way, our patients experience less postoperative pain, reduced scarring, and a faster return to normal activities.
The multi-disciplinary staff at the department responds both academically and technologically to patient’s needs in the field of joint reconstruction, with the objective of delivering world-class care to improve the quality of life for patients who suffer from joint diseases, disorders and injuries.
Our areas of emphasis include arthritis, hip replacement surgery, knee joint replacement surgery, spine surgery, sports injuries, wrist, elbow & shoulder injuries, tumours, trauma, and paediatric orthopaedics. The orthopaedics program offers exceptional expertise in
- Disc herniation and spinal disorders for both children and adults
- Joint replacement surgery of the hip, knee, and shoulder including minimally invasive techniques, anterior hip replacement surgery, partial knee replacement and revision joint replacement
- Tumours of the musculoskeletal system both bone and soft tissue
- Shoulder and elbow surgery including rotator cuff disease and shoulder replacement
- Paediatric orthopaedic disorders including congenital and acquired childhood disorders
- Sports medicine disorders of the upper and lower extremity
Our benevolent services related to the department include
- Assisting people reach their optimal level of function
- Clinical judgment to determine the most appropriate treatments and to assess their effects
- Working independently and circumspectly as an integral member of the multidisciplinary team
- Using latest techniques to rehabilitate and re-educate the patients such as Mobilization and Personalised Exercise Programmes
We at the Fortis Bone & Joint Institute treat any kind of orthopaedic condition of both young and old: hip and knee arthritis, sports injuries, spinal deformities, hand, shoulder, trauma, and musculoskeletal tumours. Whether it is a minor injury or severely complex injuries resulting from Trauma, we are experts in the domain.
The Institute provides superior-quality, compassionate care by focusing on:
- Devising new techniques to small surgical incisions and developing new materials
- Updating our knowledgebase through consultation
- Developing a treatment plan to help you recover soon and doing things you love
- Holding our doctors and surgeons to the highest clinical, academic and ethical standards
The department follows a trans-disciplinary and multi-modality approach and provides evidence-based and high-quality care in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of all bone and join related disorders.
Our immense expertise in treating various kinds of orthopaedic conditions gives us an edge in providing the most reliable care to our patients. Nonetheless, our exemplary technological has enabled us perform some of the most complex orthopaedic procedures in the most feasible and effective way. Fortis Memorial Research Institute has a complete spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic technology, including several state-of-the-art technologies that are a first in the World, first in Asia and first in India.