The Fortis Neighbourhood Plus Programme has been discontinued from April 1, 2017.
Good health is the best gift you can give to your family. Avail benefits worth Rs 6000 every year by paying a one time fee of Rs 100. Register now and take the first step to good health.
Ambulance on call for IPD admissions (Not valid for Discharge)
Once a Year
- BMI Test • Lifestyle management • Stress counselling
- Nutrition counselling • Physiotherapy consultation
Twice A Year
Dental or Eye consultations
Also avail multiple medical discounts for services availed subsequently
- 50%OFF: On Ambulance Service if Triage Discharge (OPD)
- 15%OFF: Preventive Health Check-up packages
- 10%OFF: OPD consultation • OPD Diagnostics# • Room tariff
A two-step process to get your Neighbourhood Benefits card
- Step 1: Get a UID generated at Registration Desk by paying a onetime registration fee of Rs. 100.
- Step 2: Present UID no and payment receipt at concierge with a copy of address and age proof. Collect your card to avail benefits.
- *One card entitles membership benefits to one individual.
- # Does not include outsourced diagnostic services. *T & C apply