At Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurugram, we offer world-class healthcare facilities to patients across the globe. We understand the differences in medical needs and cultural asks and aim at providing personalised care at every step.
We are with the patients at every step of their journey, right from initial queries, preparations to travel to India, arrival, visit of the hospital and follow-up care, till the return to their home country. In this regard, we provide various services such as:
- Assistance to schedule appointments with doctor and/or investigations
- Video consults with treating doctors
- Visa invitation letters to enable Medical Visas
- Complimentary airport transfers, pick-up and check-in – assistance at airport begins at the aerobridge itself
- FRRO services for registration, extension of visas among others
- Ensure that patients get a comprehensive written medical report on discharge
- Arrange for a consultation with the dietician, who will then personalise the special international menu to the patient’s medical, religious and culinary needs
- Organise daily email updates to the referring doctor and family back home
- Coordinator-cum-interpreter: Geographic boundaries are easier to cross than linguistic boundaries. We, at FMRI, have coordinators who will provide translation services at all times
- Recovery and leisure travel: Post treatment and recovery, if one would like to indulge in some sightseeing locally or across the country, we’ll be delighted to assist them
We also have a dedicated lounge for international patients which is a one-stop-shop for billing, admissions and discharges. The hospital has a number of retail outlets and food courts which cater to broader needs of the patients and their attendants.