Please follow the following guidelines to prepare for your Health4u experience.
- Please arrive at the scheduled appointment time.
- Do not eat or drink anything except water for a minimum of eight hours prior to the check-up.
- You are advised to remove all your jewellery before the health check.
- Please do not consume alcohol/nicotine 24 hours prior to the health check.
- Please bring the Stool sample from home in a sterile container. The urine samples can be collected on the day of health check.
- You are requested to carry all your current medication.
- If you use contact lenses, please do not wear them on the day of the health check. We request you to wear glasses for the health check.
- If you have a known medical condition, please bring along your past medical records (preferably of last two years). For Ladies
- It is advisable to book your appointment around Day 10 - 14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival. Your Urine Test and Pap Smear would be rescheduled for another day since the presence of blood in these tests would lead to inaccurate results. For Appointments and Billing
- All corporate clients are requested to carry an authorisation/credit letter and ID card (as applicable) from their respective company.
- Any additional test/investigation advised by the doctor will be billed separately post the final consult. Radiology Investigations
- X-Rays are not recommended for pregnant ladies and for anyone who has undergone a similar X-Ray in the last six months.
Instruction for Abdominal Ultrasound
- Drink lots of water in the morning to have a full bladder for the Ultrasound.Instructions for Tests/Investigations
- In case you are taking medicine for high blood pressure, please speak to the doctor in Health4u (Dr. Sonia Gyamlani - 08130678222 / Dr. Bela Sharma - 08860933500) from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (on weekdays) as some medicines may have to be stopped at least one day prior to the health check.
- In case we are unable to carry out any test or consultation due to some unavoidable circumstances, the same will be carried out within seven working days as per your convenience.
For Cardiac Check
- Please bring your jogging shoes.
- If you need to eat before the treadmill test, then eat light snacks and avoid fatty food, caffeine and alcohol.
- If you are under any treatment or taking medication for any pre-existing condition, please notify the nurse/executive beforehand.
- Please do not apply cream, oil or powder on your chest when you come for your health check (especially for TMT/ECHO/ECG).
For any queries/booking appointments, please call 0124 4962 200, 7162 200 from 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Or e-mail: [email protected]
(Note: For your convenience, you are requested to take an appointment atleast 24 hours in advance. This will help in planning your visit better.)