Dr. Vivek Dahiya
Fortis Bone & Joint Institute
Dr Vivek Dahiya has done Medical school graduation from Odessa State Medical University Ukraine & Post-graduation as DNB in Orthopedics from DDU Hospital New Delhi.
- He has over 16 years of experience in treating Patients with Orthopedic problems and has worked at various Prestigious Hospital including Fortis Hospital/Medanta Hospital/RML /DDU Hospital /Sehgal Nursing Home New Delhi.
- Dr Vivek Dahiya has special interest in Knee Joint replacement & sports Medicines/ Knee injuries.He has over 12 years of experience in treating Knee joint problems
Awards and Honours:
- Awarded Vishisht Seva Medal for distinguished service by the President of India (26th Jan 2009).
- Best paper during National conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (2006).
- Best paper during National conference of Society of GI Endoscopy of India (2007).
- Vice Chief of Army Staff commendation (2006).
- Chief of Naval Staff award for best papers published in the field of Medicine in the Armed Forces (2003 and 2006).
- Smt Ranjana Vij Memorial medal for first position in MD (Medicine), University of Poona, (1989).
Research Experience :
- Results of TKR Post HTO –IAACON 2005 Mumbai
- Mid Term Results of Treatment of Infected TKR by Two stages Revision –North Zone IOACON 2008
- Co-Authored a Chapter in the Book The Knee Surgery
- Written by Dr Ashok Rajgopal & Edited by Dr G R Scuderi & A J Tria 2010
MD DNB (Orthopaedics)