Dr. Vishal Arora
Dr. Vishal Arora is an MBBS Graduate from PGIMS Rohtak, Haryana. He completed his MD in Ophthalmology from Dr Rajendra Prasad Centre of Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi. In pursuit of his passion for cataract and refractive surgery, he moved to Bangalore for fellowship at Narayana Nethralaya. He is well trained in the field of cataract and refractive surgery with a number of talks and instruction courses in national and international conferences. He has a number of publications to his name in both indexed and non indexed journals. He is a true believer that modern day cataract surgery is "Refractive" in nature and not just replacing the ageing lens.
Dr. Vishal Arora has been working in the field of Cataract and refractive surgery and was previously associated with Narayana Nethralaya, Bangalore and Eye Q Superspeciality Eye Hospitals, Gurgaon. He has been invited for several national and international conferences as a faculty to deliver talks in his area of interest and has numerous published papers in journals of global significance. He is a lifetime member of both national and international bodies of Ophthalmology including the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) and All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS).
- American Academy of ophthalmology (AAO) 2013- present
- European Society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS) 2014- present
- Life time member, All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS)
- Life time member, Delhi Ophthalmic Society (DOS)
- Life time member, Karnataka Ophthalmic Society (KOS)
- Cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Refractive Surgery (LASIK, ICL, Refractive lens Surgery)
- Keratoconus Management (Corneal Collagen Crosslinking, INTACS)
- Advanced Ophthalmic Imaging
- Instruction Course: 2013 Asia ARVO, New Delhi, India
- Instruction Course : 2014 ESCRS, London, UK
- Instructor at Surgical Skill transfer Course at 2016 All India Ophthalmic Society conference, Kolkata, India
- Has 12 publications(Pubmed) to his name; plus 16 international abstracts and posters, 27 invited national and international presentations