Dr. Vineet Pant
Dr Vineet Pant is a Nuclear Medicine Physician with more than 7 years of national and international experience. He has done post graduation from prestigious Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi. He has obtained Theranostics Fellowship from Bad Berka Hospital Germany which is considered Mecca of radionuclide therapy. Dr Vineet Pant is also a Fellow of European board of Nuclear Medicine.
Dr. Vineet Pant is experienced in radionuclide therapy. His special interest lies in treating thyroid cancer with radioiodine therapy, Neroendocrine tumor treatment with 177 Lu PRRT and treatment of metastatic castration resistant Prostate Cancer with 177 Lu PSMA.
Added to all this is his kind and pleasant nature makes him easily approachable.
- Worked as a senior Resident in Sir Ganga Ram Hosptial
- Worked in Artemis Health Institute Gurgaon as Attending Consultant
- Worked as Hosptiant at Bad Berka Hosptial, Germay
- Presently working as Senior Consultant in Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Member of Association Nuclear Medicine Physician of India
- Life time member of Society of Nuclear Medicine of India
- Active Member of World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and molecular therapy (WARMTH)
- Radiodine therapy and other treatments for thyroid cance
- 177 Lu PRRT for Neuroendocrine tumor
- 177 Lu PSMA therapy for metastatic castration resistant prostate cancer
- 188 Rhenium for inoperable liver cancer, bone pain palliation and radiation synovectomy
- Professor Emiritus Ramadas Gold Medal SNMI 2006
- Have published many papers in international and national journal
- Have presented many papers in various international and national conferences