Dr. VINAYAK AGRAWAL
Dr. Vinayak Agrawal has a unique blend of over 23 years of experience in cardiology with rich experience in Non-invasive and Clinical cardiology. After his initial internal medicine training, Dr. Vinayak Agrawal also gained nearly 1 1/2 years of experience in the field of Neurology after his MD medicine. He is an alumnus of Maulana Azad Medical College and University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. After his initial cardiology practice as consultant cardiology at Escorts Heart Institute and Research centre New Delhi, he then proceeded as a core inception group to Medanta, The Medicity and worked there for 10 years, the last role being Associate Director Cardiology, before moving to Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute (PSRI), Saket as Director & Head of Clinical Cardiology and Cardiac Imaging in 2019.
- Director & Head of Clinical Cardiology and Cardiac Imaging, PSRI, Saket, New Delhi
- Associate Director Cardiology - Medanta, The Medicity, Gurugram
- Consultant Cardiology -Apollo Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Cardiology - Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
- Executive Committee Member, Cardiology Society of India (CSI) Delhi Branch
- Member of Editorial Advisory Board for Indian Heart Journal : Cardiovascular Case Reports (CVCR)
- Executive Committee Member, Indian Academy of Echocardiography
- Joint-editor of the Journal of lndian Academy of Echocardiography
- Member of Ethics committee and Transplant committee at PSRI
- Early heart disease detection, Integrated community Cardiology Clinic, Sports cardiology clinic,Cardio-oncology, Transplant Cardiology.
- Valvular & Structural heart disease Imaging Clinic at Medanta, the Medicity which dealt with complex valve disease and offered state-of-the-art structural heart disease program like TAVI, LAA closure device, Prosthetic paravalvular leak plugging, Mitral Valve in Valve (TMVR) etc.
- A unique Liver Transplant-Cardiology division at Medanta where he developed a new evaluation algorithm for preoperative evaluation of Liver transplant patients, with experience of over 1000 liver transplants.
- “Anticoagulation clinic” in collaboration with industry for mentoring and training of physicians and nurses in management of Anti-thrombotics like VKAs and NOACs.
- Pulmonary Hypertension registry being created in collaboration with Academic institutes nationally.
He is a regular faculty at National and International conferences like American Society of Echocardiography , World Summit of Echocardiography, Indian Academy of Echocardiography, Cardiological Society of India , CSI – Delhi, Echo Today and Tomorrow, Medanta, Echo Nagpur, Echo Nadiad, International Liver Summit , IACTA etc , having delivered lectures on wide ranging topics including : Cardiac manifestations in SLE , Echo in Endocrinopathies, Carcinoid Heart disease etc.