Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit
Dr. Vijay K. Dixit has a rich experience of more than 18 years in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology. After completing MBBS and M.D. in Radiology from J.N medical college, AMU, Aligarh, a unique career influence resulted during his training as a senior resident in Neuroradiology at AIIMS during 1993-1995, which prompted his decision in 1995 to join the growing subspecialty of Neuroradiology. Subsequently he developed a special interest in Interventional Neuroradiology and proceeded for clinical attachments at Oxford and Newcastle in England during the years 1999-2001.
Has performed more than 10,000 cerebral and spinal angiograms and about 2000 Neuro-interventions including around 1,400 aneurysm coiling.
- Senior Resident in Neuroradiology at AIIMS during 1993-1995.
- Subsequently he developed a special interest in Interventional Neuroradiology and proceeded for clinical attachments at Oxford and Newcastle in England during the years 1999-2000.
- He is practicing Interventional Neuroradiology as a full time specialty for last 16 years.
- Life Member ISNR (Indian Society of neuroradiology)
- Life Member DNA (Delhi neurological Association)
- Life Member IMA (Indian medical Association)
- Member : Austrian Medical Society
- Brain Aneurysm coiling
- AVM and AVF Embolization
- Carotid angioplasty and stenting
- Acute Stroke interventions
A number of scientific presentations to his credit at national and International congresses.