Dr. Utkarsh Bhagat
- Associate Consultant, Neurosurgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram from April 2014 - Present (2 years 3 months)
- Associate Consultant, Neurosurgery at Max Superspecialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi from December 2013 - April 2014 (5 months)
- Gastarzt, Neurochirurgie at International Neuroscience Institute (INI), Hannover, Germany October 2013 - November 2013 (2 months) - Skull Base Microneurosurgery training
- Gastarzt, Neurochirurgie at Krankenhaus der Barmherzigen Brüder, Trier, Germany June 2013 - August 2013 (3 months) - Endoscopic Neurosurgery fellowship
- Associate Consultant, Neurosurgery at Max Superspecialty Hospital, Saket, New Delhi from March 2013 - September 2013 (7 months)
- Chief Resident, Neurosurgery, AIIMS, New Delhi from Jan 2012 - Dec 2012 ( 12 months)
- Associate member of Neurological Society of India (NSI) (Membership No. BA-109)
- Life member of Neurotrauma Society of India (NTSI) (Membership No. B-22)
- Life member of Indian Society of Acute Trauma and Critical care (ISTAC) (Membership No. 10219)
Currently working at FMRI, Gurugram for over 2 years and managing neurosurgical patients both clinically and surgically with special interest in skull base microneurosurgery, endoscopic neurosurgery, instrumented spinal fixations and minimal access cranial and spinal neurosurgery.
- Awarded Certificate of Merit in Mathematics for outstanding performance and for being among top 0.1% of successful candidates in Senior Secondary Examination in 1998.
- For dissertation, retrospectively analyzed AIIMS 10 years data on 1) Craniovertebral junction anomalies and 2) Petroclival meningiomas.
- Participated in various conferences, workshops and CME.
- Performed/assisted in over 2000 major surgeries until now across the wide realm of neurosurgical specialty including skull base, spinal instrumentation, vascular, endoscopic, trauma, epilepsy and functional neurosurgery.
- An appraisal of surgical approaches in the management of petroclival meningiomas and shifting paradigms: 10 years experience at a tertiary care centre.
- A comprehensive review of the spectrum of craniovertebral junction anomalies: clinco-radiological profile, surgical management and outcomes: 10 years experience at AIIMS.
- Evaluation of molecular alterations in petroclival meningiomas and their correlation with extent of tumor resection. Feb 2012. Journal of Neurological Surgery – Skull base.
- Evaluation of 1p and 14q status, MIB-1 labeling index and progestrone receptor immunoexpression in meningiomas: Adjunct to histopathological grading and predictors of aggressive behaviour. July 2014. Neurology India.