Dr. SWEETY AGRAWAL
Diabetes, Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorders
Dr. Sweety Agrawal is a Consultant in Endocrinology & Diabetology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Gurgaon. She has been trained at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), where she gained rich experience in managing all kinds of endocrine disorders in both adults and children. She has participated as faculty in many national conferences and published in international journals.
Dr.Sweety is passionate about comprehensive care of common endocrine disorders like diabetes and believes in empowering her patients to deal confidently with these chronic illnesses by promoting awareness about all aspects of the disease.
- Consultant Endocrinology, Columbia Asia Hospital, Palam Vihar (2019-20)
- Consultant Endocrinology, Max Healthcare, Saket & Gurugram (2018-2019)
- Consultant Endocrinology, VPS Rockland Hospital, Manesar (2017-2018)
- Senior Resident Endocrinology, AIIMS, New Delhi (2013-2016)
- Endocrine Society of India
- Endocrine Society (USA)
- Member, Indian Medical Association
- Diabetes Mellitus-Type 2, type 1, gestational, pancreatic
- Thyroid disorders
- Pubertal disorders including precocious and delayed puberty, hirsutism
- Short stature
- Bone and mineral disorders including osteoporosis, rickets, hypo and hyperparathyroidism
- Adrenal disorders -Cushing's syndrome, adrenal insufficiency and tumors
- Pituitary disorders - Acromegaly, prolactin-secreting tumors
Research Experience :
- Comment on: Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of the Glucagon Receptor
- Antagonist LY2409021 in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes: 12- and 24-Week Phase 2 Studies.
- Diabetes Care, 2016.
- Chapter on "Diabetes and Surgery" in the RSSDI handbook of diabetes 2016.
- Chapter on "Gynaecomastia" in the book "Basics of Human Andrology" 2017.
- Hypercalcemia, adrenal insufficiency and bilateral adrenal histoplasmosis in a middle-aged man:
- a diagnostic dilemma. BMJ Case Rep. 2019, Aug 28;12
MBBS, MD Internal Medicine (PGIMER, Chandigarh) DM Endocrinology & Metabolism (AIIMS, New Delhi)