Dr. Swati Mittal
Dr. Swati is an BDS Graduate from SPDC, Nagpur University. With a rich experience of over 10 years to her credit, Dr. Swati has worked in various private and government institutes with a variety of domestic and international patients. With understanding of Medical Field, and understanding of Japanese Language, Dr. Swati is able to bridge the international language barrier and able to provide secured support to overseas patients. She has also worked on assignment in AIIMS, and participated in the research regarding Tobacco Cessation
Dr. Swati Mittal has worked as a Dental Surgeon in various private and government institutes including All India Institute of Medial Sciences, Delhi. She has also worked in many private dental clinics where she gave treatment in Dental hygiene, Records maintenance of patients' dental health, Exposed and developed dental X-rays, Tooth Extraction, Scaling & Curettage, Tooth Restoration, Root Canal Treatment, Complete Denture, Removable and fixed partial Dentures.
- Member of Indian Dental Association
- General dentistry
- Specialty to deal with Japanese patients giving them extra comfort level in their native language.
- Certified course in Endodontics, Prosthdontics and Esthetic Dentistry
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test, Level 3 cleared (Intermediate Level)
- A double-blind placebo-controlled randomized trial of varenicline for smokeless tobacco dependence in India.
- Journal: Addictive Behaviours
- Title: Biochemical Validation of Self-Reported Smokeless Tobacco Abstinence among Smokeless Tobacco Users
- Journal: Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment
Title: Evaluating craving, withdrawal and affect as mediators of smokeless tobacco cessation in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial of varenicline for smokeless tobacco dependence in India