Dr. Swati Mittal
Dr Swati Mittal is a Consultant at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.She is skilled in the field of high risk pregnancies and giving painless deliveries, infertility management, operative obstetrics and gynecology and endoscopic procedures as well including advanced laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries. Dr. Mittal has been associated with various prestigious institutes in Delhi and NCR like Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP Hospital, Lady Hardinge Medical College, Safdarjung Hospital, DDU Hospital New Delhi,. She has performed thousands of diverse open and laparoscopic operative procedures during this span and has handled innumerable cases in the concerned specialty. She has over 12 years of experience in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. She is a trained laparoscopic surgeon.
Added to her expertise is her utter desire to heal the patients which makes her a valuable clinician. Above all she likes to work as a team which ensures 100% commitment and availability.
- Consultant FMRI, Gurgaon ( 2013 - till date )
- Consultant Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon ( 2011 – Jan 2013 )
- J.C Fortis Hospital Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi ( 2010 - 2011 )
- J.C Saroj Hospital and Heart Institute, New Delhi ( 2009 )
- Senior Resident Maulana Azad Medical College and LNJP Hospital, New Delhi ( 2005-08 )
- Tutor (DNB) Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi ( 2003-2005 ).
- Life member of AOGD
- Life member of FOGSI
- Life member of IAGE
- Life member MNAMS
- Registered member of DMC
- Registered member of HMC
- Empanelled with Govt. of India for Family Planning procedures, including laparoscopic procedures.
- High risk pregnancy
- Sublingual v/s vaginal misoprostol for induction of labor
- Perinatal outcomes in patients with heart disease
- Endometrial ossification and bleeding disorders in perimenopausal females
- Contraceptive practices in abortion seekers