Dr. Surender Kumar Dabas
Dr. Surender Dabas has about a decade of experience in treating cancers of head and neck region and thorax. His clinical focus is on treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, thyroid, parotid, skull base, esophagus, lungs and mediastinum. He has a vast experience in Robotic surgeries for Head & neck and thoracic malignancies and has performed the maximum number of Trans-oral Robotic surgeries for Oropharyngeal and laryngeal malignancies in Asia. He is a Proctor for establishing Trans Oral Robotic Surgery program in India and has been actively involved in teaching robotic surgery to Surgeons across the country. He has done about 8000 head-neck and thoracic cancer surgeries till date. He has numerous national and international publications to his credit.
- Chief of Head and Neck Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Center , New Delhi ( since Feb 2017)
- Consultant Head and Neck Oncology in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre (2011-2016)
- Clinical Assistant in Department of Surgical Oncology in Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre from (March 2011- Sep 2011).
- Executive member: International Guild of Robotic and Endoscopic Head-Neck Surgeons.
- Life Member of Foundation of Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO).
- Treatment of cancers of oral cavity, oropharynx , larynx ,thyroid, parotid, skull base , esophagus , lungs and mediastinum
- Trans Oral Robotic Surgeries
- Robotic thyroidectomy
- Robotic Neck Dissections
- Robotic Esophagectomy
- Video Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery
- Awarded Gold Medal in Pathology in 2nd Professional Examination, MBBS.
- Got Chairman Appreciation Award in Oncology from Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre (2011).
- Got the Best Oncology Doctor award from Samita Mishra Memorial Foundation (2012).
- Over 20 publications in International and Indian journals.