Dr. Sunil Sanghi
Dr. Sunil Sanghi is a gold medalist from prestigious Armed Forces Medical College with vast experience of 20 years in dermatology. He joined Fortis group of hospitals after taking premature retirement from AFMC as Associate Professor. He is on editorial board of Indian Journal of Dermatologists, Venereologists & Leprologists and reviewer of many index journals. He has written 18 research papers. He has delivered more than 40 guest lectures. He is an expert in pediatric dermatology, psoriasis, cosmetology and Phototherapy.
- Associate Professor at prestigious Armed Forces Medical College.
- Indian Association of Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Sexually transmitted diseases and HIV and AIDS
- Cosmetology Society of India
- Indian Association of Leprosy
- Americam Academy of Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Chemical peeling and cosmetology.
- Psoriasis and vitiligo
- Gold Medalist – Pune University (MD)
- KG Master’s Silver Medal for standing 1st In AFMC
- 18 papers published in index Journals
- Original research paper in field of HIV/AIDS