Dr. Sugandha Dureja
Dr. Sugandha Dureja is a young and dynamic Nuclear Medicine Physician with expertise in Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine. She is one of the first Indian doctors trained in Nuclear Medicine Therapies (Theranostics) at Centre of Excellence, Bad Berka, Germany. She is also Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine from European Board (FEBNM).
Dr Dureja has presented many papers at international and national conferences and published articles in journals of repute. She is actively involved in clinical research. She is also associated with NGOs working for cancer awareness.
- Attending Consultant, Nuclear Medicine at FMRI since 2015
- Worked as Registrar, Nuclear Medicine at Max Superspecialty Hospital Saket (2012-2015)
- Resident, Nuclear Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (2009-2011)
- Member of Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SMMMI-USA)
- Member of European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
- Member of Society of Nuclear Medicine India
- Member of Women in Nuclear (WIN)
- Multidisciplinary management of Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Newer Radiopharmaceuticals for Imaging and Therapy
- Patient Advocacy in Oncology
- Among ten best postgraduate students for Ravi K Jerath Award at Sir Gangaram Hospital
- Recipient of Sir Dorabji Tata Educational Grant
- Dureja S, Sen IB, Acharya S. Potential role of F18 FDG PET-CT as an imaging biomarker for the noninvasive evaluation in uncomplicated skeletal tuberculosis: a prospective clinical observational study. Eur Spine J. 2014 Jul 29. [Epub ahead of print]
- Harshad Kulkarni, Hans Wester, Sugandha Dureja, S. Kropf, Peter Fix and Richard Baum, Molecular imaging of CXCR4 expression in extensive stage small cell lung carcinoma using PET/CT; J Nucl Med. 2014; 55 (Supplement 1):510
- Sugandha Dureja and Ishita Sen, Role of FDG PET CT in detection of occult multifocal tubercular disease in skeletal tuberculosis; J Nucl Med. 2010; 51 (Suppl 2):97
- Dureja Sugandha, Pankaj P, Verma Ritu, Mahajan Harsh. Role of F18-FDG PET CT in the diagnosis and management of vasculitis: Case based presentation. Indian J Nucl Med. 2010 Jul-Sep; 25(3): 88–97.
- S. Dureja, I. B. Sen, S. Acharya, P. Pankaj; FDG PET CT in management of occult involvement in skeletal tuberculosis. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging (2011) 38 (Suppl 2):S93–S228
- Chhavi Gupta C, Pankaj P, Verma R, Belho E, Dureja S, Mahajan H.
- Role of Gallium-68 labelled Dotanoc PET/CT in evaluation of neuroendocrine tumors. PET-CT. Indian J Nucl Med 2011; 26:26-33
- Mahajan H, Pankaj P, Verma R, Belho E, Gupta M, Dureja S. Nuclear Imaging in Paediatric Neurology; IAP Bulletin 2011; 37-42.