Dr. Subhash Jangid
Dr Subhash Jangid is currently working as Director, Orthopaedics & Joint Reconstruction at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. His primary work comprises of knee, hip and shoulder joints related surgeries including replacement. He has a vast experience of more than 19 years in the field of Orthopaedics. He is now a known faculty in the field of Arthroplasty/Joint Replacement in India and abroad. He is also a faculty for AO trauma courses. He has special interest in peri-articular trauma.
He was the first surgeon in India, who introduced NAV 3 computer navigation for knee replacement surgery. He is one of the most experienced joint replacement surgeon in computer navigation technique in the world. This technique gives better results to the patients and the recovery is faster as compared to the conventional technique.
Dr Subhash will also introduce the NAVIO Robot for knee replacement surgery at FMRI, Gurgaon. The robotic arm further increases the accuracy of the surgery and the patient feels more like natural knee after surgery. The soft tissue dissection is also very minimal and it is truly a minimal invasive surgery with almost painless recovery.
Dr Subhash Jangid is also trained in Partial knee replacement surgery. Many advanced knee osteoarthritic patients have all ligaments intact and the disease is limited to one compartment of the knee. These are the right candidates for partial knee replacement. He has performed more than 6000 successful joint replacement surgeries till date. He is actively involved in research and academics with many multinational surgical companies.
- Director, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction, Fortis Memorial research Institute, Gurgaon
- Head, Orthopaedics and Joint Reconstruction, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Head, Joint Reconstruction, Fortis Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Joint Reconstruction, Primus Hospital, New
- Assistant Professor, Orthopaedics, SN Medical College, Jodhpur
- Life Member of the Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life Member of the Indian Society of Hip and Knee surgeons
- Life Member of DOA, BOS, ROSA, GOS FOSMI, NAMS
- Life Member of ISKSAA
- He has many publications in National & International journals to his credit.
- He has ben a speaker in National /International Conferences
- Reviewer for Journal of Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery (JAJS) by Elsevier