Dr. Somesh Virmani
Dr. Somesh Virmani is a formally trained paediatric orthopaedic surgeon. He holds a Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Paediatric Orthopaedics from Christian Medical College, Vellore; one of the premier medical institute in Asia-Pacific region that boasts of one of the largest Paediatric Orthopaedics unit in India. With Hands-on experience and exposure to all nuances of his area of speciality derived from his rich clinical education, he has been practicing exclusive paediatric orthopaedics for many years now. With an outstanding experience in orthopaedics that spans over 14 years of practice, Dr. Virmani is adept at handling complex cases that cover the whole spectrum of paediatric orthopaedics i.e bone & joint problems in kids and teenagers. When Not attending to his patients, he loves to spend his time exploring new places and is an ardent music lover and travel enthusiast.
- Senior Consultant, Fortis Bone & Joint Institute ( Since May 2017)
- Consultant, Paediatric Orthopaedics , Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon ( June 2016--May 2017)
- Vising Consultant, Paediatric Orthopaedics , Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi ( June 2016—May 2017)
- Assistant Professor , Orthopaedics, Meenakshi Medical College, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu ( ……………………….)
- Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India ( POSI)
- Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOA)
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association ( OTA)
- Asian Association for Dynamic Osteosynthesis ( AADO)
- Delhi Orthopaedic Association (DOA)
- Tamilnadu Orthopaedic Association ( TOA)
- Clubfoot (CTEV)
- Cerebral Palsy.
- Congenital dislocation of Hip ( DDH)
- Congenital anomalies as Genu Valgum, Genu varum, Cubitus Varus etc.
- Hip Preservation ( Safe surgical dislocation hip), SCFE
- Perthes disease
- Foot and ankle disorders in children as Flat feet, Tarsal Coalition etc.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta.
- Has received many awards for his scientific presentation at Various National & state conferences.
- Various publications in International and Indian journals