Dr. Shuchi Verma (Maj.)
Dr Shuchi Verma did her MBBS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur and completed her M.S. in Ophthalmology from Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi. With rich experience to her credit, Dr Shuchi has worked as an officer in the Indian Army and also in Army College of Medical Sciences New Delhi as Assistant Professor.
She has a lot of experience after having worked in eye hospitals like Army Hospital (Research & Referral) New Delhi, Base Hospital Delhi Cantt, DDU Hospital New Delhi, Vasan eye care and Centre for Sight Gurgaon.
Dr Shuchi is an experienced eye surgeon specializing in all kinds of eye surgeries, cataract and refractive surgeries, pterygium etc. She has done her Fellowship in medical retina. She has several years of rich professional experience having worked in various reputed hospitals like Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Base Hospital New Delhi, DDU Hospital, Vasan eye Care and Centre for sight, Gurgaon. She has conducted numerous complicated eye surgeries like complicated cataracts, autologous limbal stem cell transplantation surgeries etc.
Dr Shuchi is a life member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society and All India Ophthalmology Society.
- All types of cataract surgeries
- Laser therapy
- Refractive surgeries ( LASIK, ICL, C3R etc)
- Decorated with medals by Indian Army for exemplary service during Op Vijay and Op Parakram.
- Awarded ICMR Senior Research Fellowship
- Has publications in Delhi Journal of Ophthalmology and presented papers in various conferences.