Dr. Shashank Rastogi
Minimal Access Bariatric and GI Surgery joined the Dept. of MABGIS as a Sr. Consultant in 2016. His special interests include Minimal Access Surgery including Bariatric and Hiatal surgery,, Colorectal surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery for Hernia, Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery for Gall bladder, Proctology, soft tissue surgery, and surgical critical care. He believes in the Surgeon’s role as an educator who helps the patient to make informed decisions about his treatment including surgery.
He began his career as a Registrar in the Dept. of Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital and started off as a Consultant Laparoscopic Surgeon at Apollo Hospital Noida, in 2006. He has been practicing in Delhi NCR and Noida in the field of Laparoscopic and GI Surgery since 2005 until 2016. During this while he mustered a PGDBM from IIM Lucknow.
- IAGES - Life Member since October 2004.
- SELSI – Life Member since October 2009.
- ISCCM – Life Associate Member since August 2012.
- Minimal Access Bariatric and Hiatal surgery,
- Laparoscopic Surgery for Hernia,
- Laparoscopic Colorectal surgery, Proctology
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery for Gall bladder
- Soft tissue surgery and Surgical Critical Care.