Dr. Sharad Tandon
Dr. Sharad Tandon is a well - known name in the field of Non - Invasive Cardiology. He is the Director - Non Invasive Cardiology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute. With a rich experience of over 20 years to his credit, Dr. Tandon has been associated with prestigious organizations like Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi. His special areas of interests include Non-invasive & Clinical Cardiology, Critical Care Cardiology and he is actively involved in conducting the Heart Failure Programme which includes an integrated approach towards handling heart failure.
- At Present, Director Noninvasive Cardiology (Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon)
- Senior Consultant Cardiologist and Head of Noninvasive Cardiology Max Heart & vascular Institute Saket New Delhi
- Consultant Cardiology Escorts Heart Institute
- Member - API(Association of physician of India)
- Member - IAE(Indian Academy of Echocardiography)
- His special areas of interests include Non-invasive & Clinical Cardiology, Critical Care Cardiology
- Training junior doctors
- Gold medal for best M.D. thesis - 1993.
- Gold medal for best student in M.D. medicine - 1993.
- Gold medal for best resident in residency - 1993.
- Best paper presentation in cardiology section - APICON 1997.
- Dr. Tandon has contributed 40 articles to various medical publications and journals.
Monday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Saturday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00