Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee
Dr. Shamsher Dwivedee is an esteemed neurologist of India, with more than 23 years of experience in the field of Clinical Neurology. Till recently he was associated with VIMHANS and Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi as a senior faculty member. He is credited to have started a dedicated stroke unit at VIMHANS and has conducted numerous workshops and training sessions in the administration of Injection. Botullinum Toxin. He has performed more than 500 Intravenous Thrombolysis in Acute Ischemic Stroke patients and was the first Neurologist to have initiated the same in India in 1998. He also brings tremendous research experience with him as a principle investigator in more than 50 International trials and has been sucessfully independently audited by the USFDA.
- VIMHANS, New Delhi – Unit In charge and Senior Consultant from 1995 till date (Neurology)
- Max healthcare, New Delhi – Senior Consultant (Neurology) from 2002 to 2007
- Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, New Delhi – Visiting Consultant (Neurology) from 1996 till date
- Pushpawati Singhania Institute of Liver & Renal Diseases, New Delhi – Consultant (Neurology) from 1996 to 2002
- Escorts Hospital & Research Centre, Faridabad, Haryana - Consultant (Neurology) from 1995 to 2002
- Moolchand Hospital & Research Centre, New Delhi – Consultant (Neurology) from 1995 to 1998
- RNIS Institute of Clinical Research, New Delhi – Course Director Clinical Research Training Program.
- Member DNB Teaching faculty in Critical Care at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Center
- Organizing Secretary, Mid-Term CME Program of API Delhi Chapter.
- Member of FICCI
- Invited by Roy Chowdhury Committee for his distinction in conducting clinical trials
- ICH GCP training certificate April 2005
- Course Director of Clinical Research Training Program at RNIS, Institute of Clinical Research, Okhla, New Delhi.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement Disorder
- Principal Investigator of more than 50 international clinical trials in Neurology
- More than 50 publications in reputed International and national journals