Dr. Rohit Goel
Dr Rohit Goel did his MBBS from the University College of medical sciences(UCMS), University of Delhi. He did his MD in medicine from the prestigious Maulana Azad medical college(MAMC) and DM in Cardiology from the well renowned medical college PGI Chandigarh.
Dr Goel specializes in cardiac problems ranging from hypertension to heart failure management to the performance of complex cardiac interventions. He is well versed with several cardiac procedures such as complex coronary interventions, cardiac imaging to structural heart interventions.
- Associate consultant Fortis Hospital Vasant Kunj (2015-16).
- Associate consultant Medanta-The Medicity(2016-19).
- Specialist cardiologist at Hatat Polyclinic Oman (2016-17)
- Permanent member of Cardiology Society of India.
- International Associate member of American college of Cardiology
- SCAI fellow since 2014.
- Treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, heart blocks, cardiac arrhythmias, Hypertension.
- Coronary angiography, Angioplasty, Pacemaker/AICD insertion
- Peripheral interventions( carotid angioplasty/aortic stenting).
- Percutaneous aortic valve implantation (TAVR)
- LAAO closure
- Several publications in reputed International and Indian journals
Monday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00
Thursday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00
Friday: 9:00-11:00, 16:00-18:00