Dr. Ritika Malhotra
Dr. Ritika Malhotra completed her B.D.S. from Subharti Dental College (Meerut) and Post Graduate certification in Cosmetic Dentistry from New York University. Prior to joining Fortis, she was the Centre Head at Axiss Dental, Apollo and Columbia Asia in Gurgaon. She has attended numerous certified courses and has written various articles for leading Dental journal, Magazines, Online portals and Newspapers. Also given interviews on Health shows on National Television. Her specialties include aesthetics and smile design
- She was the centre head at Axiss Dental, Apollo and Columbia Asia in Gurgaon.
- She has also worked as resident doctor at Sanjay Gandhi Hospital (Delhi) and
- She has also run her own dental practice under the name of “The Perfect Smile” in New Delhi
She is the North India Head for Organizing committee of IIDC (India International Dental Congress) and Trustee at “Amrit Charitable Society”, an NGO. She is also a member of IDA (Indian Dental Association)
- General and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Aesthetics and Smile Design
- She holds the position of North India Head – “SMILE CARE” for conducting New York University certified Continuing Dental Education Programs in North India.
- Article on Miniature Dental Chair for leading Dental Journal South East Asia Edition
- Given Exclusive Interviews on E TV National Channel on Aesthectis Dentistry and Implants
- Expert Panelist on many Health shows on National Television
- Published various articles on improving dental health in Magazines, Online portals and Newspapers