Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal
Dr. Rinkesh Kumar Bansal is a Consultant at Department of Gastroenterology and Hepato Biliary Sciences at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram. He has been at this institution since August 2017. Prior to which he served as Associate Consultant in Intervention Gastroenterology and Transplant Hepatology in the Institute of Digestive and Hepato Biliary Sciences, Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram from Sept 2015 to Aug 2017. He specializes in Transplant Hepatology, Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), and endoscopy.
- Consultant –Gastroenterology & Hepato-biliary Sciences, FMRI, Gurgaon
- Associate consultant- Institute of Digestive & Hepato-bilary Sciences, Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Associate Consultant- Clinical & Transplant Hepatology, Institute of Digestive & Hepato-bilary Sciences, Medanta The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Attending Consultant- Fortis Escorts Liver and Digestive Disease Institute, New Delhi
- Indian society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Indian National association for Study of Liver (INASL)
- American Society for Gastro-intestinal Association (ASGE)
- Liver transplant
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Paper titled as “Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration of enlarged Adrenals in patients with pyrexia of unknown origin: A single center experience” selected for presidential poster presentation at ISGCON 2017 in Bhubaneswar.
- Paper titled as “Comparison of Endoscopic Ultrasound Guided Fine needle aspiration by capillary action, suction and no suction methods: A Randomized blinded study” selected for best abstract award at Endo 2017 in Hyderabad.
- Paper titled as “Is treatment of hepatic dystrophy with bisphosphonate is possible” selected for International travel award at the International disease digestive week 2015 in Hongkong.
- Around 50 publications in various national and international journals
Monday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Tuesday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Wednesday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Thursday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Friday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00
Saturday: 9:00-10:00, 16:00-18:00