Dr. Rashmi Pyasi
Dr. Rashmi Pyasi, has 26 years of experience in surgery including Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery. She has vast experience of scar less, single incision laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and has done pioneering work in the super specialty of coloproctology having a rare distinction of performing over 1000 MIPH (stapled hemorrhoidectomy). She also specialises in treatment of female surgical disorders, including laparoscopic (incisional) hernia repairs, weight loss surgery and breast disorders. She has delivered lectures as guest speaker in scientific sessions all over the country. Her work has been published in many scientific journals. She has been visited by many surgeons for training and learning her techniques of single incision and other minimally invasive surgery from all over the country.
- Additional Director, Laparoscopic, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, wef June 2016
- Senior Consultant, Laparoscopic, Bariatric & G I Surgery, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, wef Nov 2012
- Consultant, Max Hospital, Saket, New Delhi, Jan 2009 to Nov 2012
- Clinical Associate at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra, Mumbai, 2007 to Oct 2008
- Registrar, Surgery, CARE Hospital, Visakhapatnam, 2005 to 2007
- Surg Lt Commander, Indian Navy 1999 to 2004
- Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Marine medical society
- Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Single incision Laparoscopic Gall bladder surgery
- Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery.
- Colorectal Surgeries including MIPH
- Female Surgical Disorders
- Rectal Prolapse due to Tubular Villous Adenoma” published in Bombay Hospital Journal in Oct 2008.
Tuesday: 9:00-11:30, 14:00-16:00