Dr. Rana Patir
Dr. Rana Patir is an eminent Neurosurgeon of India with more than 23 years of experience in the field of advanced neurosurgery. He has been a teaching faculty at AIIMS and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. He was also a Professor of Neurosurgery at the Guwahati Medical College. He specialises in Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Neurovascular Surgery, Extra Cranial-Intracranial Bypass Surgery, Paediatric Neurosurgery and Epilepsy Surgery. He has more than 10,000 neurological procedures to his credit.
- Director, Neurosurgery, Max Healthcare
- Chaired the Department of Neurosurgery, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Registrar, Regional Neurosciences Centre, New Castle upto Tyne
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation especially for Pain Management
- Skull Base Surgery
- Neurovascular Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Brain and Spine Surgery.
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK
- Former Associate Professor, AIIMS
- Have authored several papers and chapters in peer reviewed national and international medical journals and test books.