Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal
Dr. Raman Kant Aggarwal is a prominent orthopaedic surgeon with extensive experience in treatment & management of shoulder and sports injuries. He has over 25 years of experience in the specific domain. He has been providing specialized care for the injuries of shoulder joint and a wide range of orthopaedic problems using cutting edge technology for the past 7 years in Delhi/NCR region.
He has gained tremendous knowledge by working in some of the world’s most recognized hospitals in UK (2004-2009, Wrightington & Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt, Oswestry), France, South Africa and Germany. From renowned sportspersons including professionals in boxing, judo, weight-lifting, kabbadi, body-building, cricket, squash, and golf to senior citizens, he made orthopaedic movement easy and feasible for people all over. He is known for his personal supervision of each and every patient to help them get back to normal lives. It is his empathetic and caring attitude towards patient care that gives him an edge.
- 2009 - 2013 & 2015 - 2016 Director--Shoulder services, Senior Joint and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- 2013 - 2015 Senior Consultant (Arthroscopy and Joint replacement)Surgeon Fortis, Gurgaon
- 2007 - 2009 Fellow shoulder arthroscopic and replacement Surgery at Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry UK
- 2006 - 2009 Staff Surgeon at Bronglais Gen. Hospital, Aberystwyth, UK
- 2005 - 2006 Registrar Lower Limb Unit at Wrightington Hopsital, UK
- 2004 - 2005 Senior SHO at Distt General Hospital, Ormskirk UK
- 1995 - 2004 Consultant Ortho Surgeon at City Ortho Hospital, Karnal
- 1993 - 1995 Senior Registrar at Batra Hospital Delhi & PGIMS, Rohtak
- Shoulder and Elbow Society of India
- Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Indian Society of Hip and knee surgeons
- General Medical Council, UK
- Shoulder Replaement (Reverse, Total, Resurfacing, Part replacements)
- Arthroscopic (Key-hole) Surgery of shoulder joint for torn ligaments (dislocating shoulders, SLAP lesions), torn Rotator cuff and Biceps tendons, Frozen shoulders
- Elbow Arthroscopy for Tennis & Golfer’s elbow, Elbow Replacement
- Wrist Fractures, ligament injuries
- Sports Injuries for ligaments of all joints
- Complex trauma and fractures
- He is national faculty for conferences and workshops in IOA, IAS, SESI and Zonal & regional Orthopaedic Societies.
Saturday: 12:00-14:00, 14:30-17:30