Dr. Rama Joshi
Dr. Joshi is a dedicated Gynae Oncologist, Gynae Onco Surgeon and a robotic surgeon.She has a rich experience of over two decades of performing all radical surgeries for Gynaecological Cancers. She has worked in reputed hospitals in Delhi-NCR as HOD, Gynae Oncology. She was a Fellow Gynae Oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai and a UICC Fellow at BGH, Buffalo, NY USA. She has also been trained at the Comprehensive Cancer Centre, University of Michigan, USA and University of Lyon France. Robotic surgery training: da Vinci Intuitive at Sunnyvale, California USA.
- BLK Superspeciality Hospital, Delhi
- Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon
- Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, Delhi
- Association of Gynaecological oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Indian society of oncology (ISO)
- Federation of obstetricians & Gynecologists of India (FOGSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- International Gynaecological Cancer Society (IGCS)
- Member steering committee: Standard Treatment Guidelines for Gynaecological Cancers proposed by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India & ICMR Treatment Guidelines on Ovarian Cancer Management.
- Management of all Gynaecological cancers including radical surgeries for cancer Cervix, Endometrium, Ovarian, Vaginal, Vulvar cancers
- Robotics surgeries for uterine cancer, cervical cancer, staging for ovarian cancer, suspicious gynae cancers and for premalignant gynaecological conditions
- Management of women with suspicious Gynaecological malignancies and premalignant Gynaecological diseases.
- Clinical research and cancer awareness and early detection programmes.
- Six gold medals, including Pfizer gold medal post graduate award,
- Bhamashah Award for academic excellence.
- Authored numerous original contributions, clinical communications & abstracts in peer-reviewed literature.
- Contributed a chapter “Vulvar Cancer” in the book “Practical Gynecologic Oncology”.
- Organized National & International Gynae Oncology Conferences & National CMEs, Symposias & Surgical workshops.
- Organised Globeathon Walk India to end Gynae Cancers on September 29, 2013.