Dr. Ram Niwas Yadav
Dr Ram Niwas Yadav worked in prestigious institutes throughout his career in last 10 years. Apart from kidney transplant, he has a special interest in treatment of urological cancers involving Prostate, Kidney & Urinary bladder and Genitalia. He is trained and skilled in advanced laparoscopic, robotics and endourological surgeries.
- Senior fellow in Renal Transplant and Robotic surgery in medanta hospital Gurgaon (2019-2020)
- Associate consultant Urology, Max Smart Superspecility Hospital Saket Delhi (2018-2019)
- Senior Resident, Department of King George Medical College , Lucknow (2015-2018)
- Senior Resident, Department of Renal Transplant, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences(PGIMER), Chandigarh (2014-2015)
- Resident Doctor, Department of General Surgery, Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences(PGIMER), Chandigarh(2011-2014)
- Resident Doctor in AIIMS 2010-2011
- Urological society of India
- North Zone urological society
- Delhi urological society
- Renal Transplant
- Uro Oncology
- Robotic Surgery Scholar Fellowship by Vattikuti foundation, at Goa, on 18 to 19 November 2017.
- UROMET-R (Urology Medical Education and training – Resident) and TOT (Training of trainer) at Olympus Medical systems, Gurgaon, 16-18th Sep, 2016.
- Publications and presentations at national and international podium.