Dr. Rakesh Kumar Jain
Dr. Rakesh Jain is a UK trained and experienced Paediatric Neurologist with over 15 years of experience. Ha has been working as Senior consultant Paediatric at Fortis Hospital for the last 3 years. He has presented his work at many conferences like Pedicon, European Paediatric Neurology, British Paediatric Neurology and the Royal College of Paediatric & Child Health Conference, to name a few. He is an active member of various international neurology societies. His efforts in medical education had been appreciated by Oxford University and King’s College Hospital, UK. He has been instrumental in initiating various courses on Paediatric Epilepsy and Paediatric EEG in India. Paediatric Epilepsy courses have been conducted at 9 centres across India to train the local paediatrician in collaboration with BPNA, UK.
- Consultant, Oxford University Hospital, UK
- Fellowship, Paediatric Neuro-disability, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Fellowship, Royal London Hospital , UK
- King’s College Hospital, London , UK
- General Medical Council (GMC), UK
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (RCPCH), UK
- British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA), UK
- International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), USA
- Indian Medical Council, India
- International Headache Society, USA.
- European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS).
- Cerebral palsy
- Botox Therapy in Cerebral palsy
- Developmental disorders
- Acknowledgement in Medical Education, Oxford University, UK
- Acknowledgement in Medical Education, Guys St. Thomas and King’s College London, UK
- 19 publications on epilepsy, neuro-metabolic and neuromuscular disorders published in international journals