Dr. Rajinder Yadav
Director and HOD in the Department of Urology, Renal Transplant and Robotic Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. Established department of urology and Renal Transplant in Max BL Kapoor and Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. Demonstrated Laparoscopic Surgery Since 1992 in various conferences and various institution of Delhi and North India. With a vast work experience of 42 years.
Senior lecturer in Surgery and Urology medical college Rohtak 1982-1983.
- Senior Consultant Urologist since 1983 in Tirath Ram Shah Hospital
- Senior Consultant and HOD at Max Healthcare for 12 years.
- Chairman and HOD Department of Urology and Renal Transplant at BLK for 2 years
- Director and HOD Department of Urology and Renal Transplant and lap Uro-Oncosurgery at Fortis Shalimar Bagh Hospital since 2013.
- Director Fortis Memorial Research institute Gurgaon in Department of Urology and Robotics Surgery since 2013
Association Surgeon of India
- Asian Congress of Urology
- Urological Society of India
- North Zone Urological Society of India
- Delhi Urology Society
- SIU (Society International Urology)
- SELSI (Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeon of India)
- Delhi Surgeons Association
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Robotic Uro- Onco surgery and Renal Transplant
- Reconstructive Surgery and Endourology
Several papers Published in National and international Journals and delivered lectures internationally and national conferences