Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Dr. Rahul Bhargava started his journey of Stem Cell Transplant from Medanta in the year 2010. He has completed over 800 Bone transplants till date. In Haematology, they credit Dr. Rahul Bhargava for establishing 10 low cost centres across India namely at Sarvodaya hospital, Batra hospital, Action Balaji hospital, etc. With a vision of anaemia free and thalassemia free India, Dr Rahul Bhargava actively collaborates with various government initiatives in order to provide low cost BMT treatment to the masses.
His longstanding vision of the first integrated centre of excellence in Haematology, paediatric haematology and stem cell transplant has fulfilled at Fortis Memorial research Institute.
In 2016, Dr Rahul Bhargava became the first Indian doctor to do and popularize stem cell transplant in multiple sclerosis. Owing to his vast experience in this field, Dr Bhargava is considered as one of the best stem cell transplant expert in Gurgaon and Delhi, India.
Owing to his keen interest in community haematology, Dr. Bhargava screened over 500 children in schools across Haryana and surrounding areas in 2018. Dr Rahul Bhargava has also completed over 1000 CME till date.
Due to his active involvement with the Bone Marrow Transplant Hospital community in building awareness around various blood disorders, Dr. Rahul Bhargava is one of the best hematologist in Delhi and Gurgaon.
- 1995-2004 - MBBS and MD medicine Bhopal MP
- 2005 - 2006 - served as a senior resident in department of haematology and stem cell transplant at CMC Vellore.
- 2006 – 2009 AIIMS DM graduate New delhi
- 2011 - 2013 - established first stem cell transplant centre at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon and in a brief span of 2 years completed 100 transplants.
- 2013 - 2016 he joined Artemis as Head of Haematology and did the first haploidentical transplant in Gurgaon.
- Champion of community haematology through which he constantly works on Anaemia Free India
- Runs a campaign called SAY NO TO WHOLE BLOOD where to educate the community of using blood components
- Actively involved in developing haematology in Uzbekistan, Iraq, Uganda, Rwanda and many other countries
- Visiting faculty at various national and international universities
- Member of ISHTM
- Founding member of Delhi Hematology Group
- Benin haematology, hematoncology
- Paediatric hematoncology
- Matched sibling and unrelated and haploidentical transplants
- Hematopatholgy and molecular haematology
- Best outgoing student in MD bhopal
- Best outgoing student in DM AIIMS
- PubMed - Rahul Bhargava