Dr. Rahul Bhargava
Dr Rahul Bhargava in 2016 became the first Indian doctor to do and popularize stem cell transplant in multiple sclerosis. He has been credited of establishing 6 low cost centres across India namely at Sarvodaya hospital, Batra hospital, Action Balaji hospital etc.. He and his team has done 400+ transplants. He is known for his excellent outcome in stem cell transplant specially in haploidentical transplant and his vision of first integrated centre of excellence in Haematology, paediatric haematology and stem cell transplant has been full filled at FMRI Gurgaon.
- 1995-2004 - MBBS and MD medicine Bhopal MP
- 2005 - 2006 - served as a senior resident in department of haematology and stem cell transplant at CMC Vellore.
- 2006 – 2009 AIIMS DM graduate New delhi
- 2011 - 2013 - established first stem cell transplant centre at Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon and in a short span of 2 years completed 100 transplants.
- 2013 - 2016 he joined Artemis as Head of Haematology and did the first haploidentical transplant in Gurgaon.
- Champion of community haematology through which he constantly works on Anaemia Free India
- Runs a campaign called SAY NO TO WHOLE BLOOD where to educate the community of using blood components
- Actively involved in developing haematology in Uzbekistan, Iraq, Uganda, Rwanda and many other countries
- Visiting faculty at various national and international universities
- Member of ISHTM
- Founding member of Delhi hematolgoy Group
- Benin haematology, hematoncology
- Paediatric hematoncology
- Matched sibling and unrelated and haploidentical transplants
- Hematopatholgy and molecular haematology
- Best outgoing student in MD bhopal
- Best outgoing student in DM AIIMS
- PubMed - Rahul Bhargava