Dr. Raghav Kesri
Dr Raghav Kesri is a young and dynamic Medical Oncologist who believes in holistic approach towards cancer care. With an understanding that cancer can be a devastating diagnosis for the family and a firm belief that every individual and cancer is different he strives to provide personalized care.
He holds an experience of 10 years in the field of Medicine and Oncology. He is currently serving as an Associate consultant in Department of Medical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram. He has expertise in treating adult and pediatric solid organ and hematological malignancies, autologous and allogenic bone marrow transplants. He is well versed in administration of immunotherapy, targeted therapy, hormonal therapy and chemotherapy and delivering HIPEC and intrathecal chemotherapy.
After receiving his graduation from RGKMCH, Kolkata one of the oldest medical colleges in the country, he initiated his postgraduate residency in prestigious Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi where he developed a keen interest in oncology. He followed it up with DrNB Medical Oncology from Artemis hospital Gurugram.
During his Medical Oncology training he has conducted and assisted numerous HIPEC procedures, autologous and allogenic bone marrow transplants. An avid researcher he has been a co-investigator in numerous international trials and has also published papers in national and various journals.
- Senior resident in the department of Medical Oncology and Hematology Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon from 2018-2021
- Attending consultant IBS Ashwani Hospital Faridabad
- Senior resident Department of Internal Medicine ESIC medical College and Hospital Faridabad
- European Society of medical Oncology
- American Society of clinical Oncology
- Indian Society of Oncology
All Solid Organ and hematological malignancies
- Head and neck cancer
- Lung Cancer
- GI Malignancies
- Breast Cancer
- Genitourinary Malignancies
- Gynaecological Malignancies
- Lymphomas, Leukemia and Bone marrow transplant
- 3rd Place – APICON 2016 “Cleistanthus collinus poisoning; Diagnostic dilemma and n-Acetyl Cysteine as a possible treatment option”
- Selected in Top 5 oncologists in the national Level Quiz “SPEAK”
- DrNB Thesis clinical and epidimeological study of major oncogene mutations in patients of metastatic non squamous non small cell lung carcinoma in a tertiary care hospital.
- MD Thesis on Use of leukocyte esterase activity in urinary dipstick test for diagnosis of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis.
- Cleistanthus collinus poisoning; Diagnostic dilemma and n-Acetyl Cysteine as a possible treatment option. Journal of Association of Physicians of India. 2016;64(1); 142
- Comorbid neurocognitive impairment in patient of epilepsy --- Indian Journal of mental Health.
- Comorbid depression and anxiety in patients of epilepsy--- Annals of Indian Psychiatry
Coinvestigator in the following trials
- A randomized, multicentre Phase 3 Study of Durvalumab and tremelimumab as first line treatment in patients with unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma(HCC): HIMALYA Study
- A Phase III , randomized, double blind , placebo controlled , international study of durvalumab in combination with gemvitabine plus cisplatin for patients with advanced billiary cancers TOPAZ-1 study
- A phase III , randomized, double blind , placebo controlled multicentre, international study of osimertinib as maintainance therapy in patients with locally advanced, unresectable EGFR Mutation positive Non small cell Lung Cancer (Stage III) whose disease has not progressed following definitive Platinum based based Chemoradiation therapy : LAURA Study.
- A prospective open label, Phase IV study to evaluate the safety of pembrolizumab in subjects with unresectable or metastatic melanoma or PDL-1 positive Non small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) in India : KEYNOTE--593.