Dr. R K Jain
Dr Rakesh Jain is the UK trained and experienced Paediatric Neurologist with over 19 years of experience. He has been working as Senior consultant Paediatric Neurologist at Fortis Hospital for the last 6 years. He has presented his work at many conferences like Pedicon, European Paediatric Neurology, British Paediatric Neurology and the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health Conference, to name a few. He is an active member of various international neurology societies.
He has been instrumental in initiating various courses on Paediatric Epilepsy and Paediatric EEG in India. Paediatric Epilepsy courses have been conducted across India to train paediatrician in collaboration with BPNA, UK.
- Ex Consultant, Oxford University Hospital, UK
- Fellowship, Paediatric Neuro-disability, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
- Fellowship, Royal London Hospital, UK
- King’s College Hospital, London , UK
- Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health (RCPCH), UK
- British Paediatric Neurology Association (BPNA), UK
- International League Against Epilepsy (ILAE)
- International Child Neurology Association (ICNA), USA
- International Headache Society, USA.
- European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS).
- Acknowledgement in Medical Education, Oxford University, UK
- Acknowledgement in Medical Education, Guys St. Thomas and King’s College London, UK
- 19 publications on epilepsy, neuro-metabolic and neuromuscular disorders published in international journals