Dr. Priya Tiwari
Dr Priya Tiwari is a vibrant Medical Oncologist who has expertise in treating solid tissue malignancies, haematological malignancies and stem cell transplants. She is well versed in administration of chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and palliative care including end of life care. After securing degree in Medical Oncology from country’s premier institute, she published multiple papers in international and national reputed journals besides presentations in various conferences. She is member of American Society of Medical Oncology and European Society of Medical Oncology. She has a similar degree of inclination for academic teaching and research with maximum emphasis in optimizing patient care.
- Fortis Hospitals Limited as consultant from July 2017 to present
- Fortis Hospitals Limited as Associate Consultant from May 2016 to June 2017.
- Senior Resident in Medical Oncology at AIIMS from August 2015- April 2016
- Senior Resident in Medicine at AIIMS from March 2011 to June 2012
- Associate Editor of Indian Journal of Social, Preventive and Rehabilitative Oncology (IJSPRO)
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology(ESMO)
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Cancer immunotherapy
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Gynaecological cancer
- Haematological malignancies and Lymphoproliferative disorders
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Genitourinary cancer
- Palliative care
- ESMO certified Medical Oncologist (cleared ESMO Examination held on 26th September 2015 in Chennai, India)
- Gold medal for securing maximum marks in the total of all the three professionals MBBS examination.
- Bhagwan Das Thakur Das gold medal for standing first in MBBS final exam 2006.
- University prize Received travel grant for preceptorship on immunotherapy in Lund, Sweden (4-5 December 2015)
- Received travel grant for ESMO Asia, held in Singapore (2015 and 2016)
- for securing highest prize in MBBS second professional in year 2004
- Mrs. Sasikala Award for best outgoing female candidate of Institute of Medical Sciences in the year 2006
- Tiwari P, Thomas MK, Pathania S, Dhawan D, Gupta YK, Vishnubhatla S, Bakhshi S. Serum Creatinine Versus Plasma Methotrexate Levels to Predict Toxicities in Children Receiving High-dose Methotrexate. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 2015 Nov; 32(8):576-84.
- Tiwari P, Hazarika N, Ahlawat S, Sen IB, Shirshi N. Paecilomyces as a Cause of Lymph Nodes Enlargement in Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Indian J Pediatr. 2017 Jun 29. 2411-4
- Chharchhodawala T, Gajendra S, Tiwari P, Gogia A, Gupta R. Therapy Related Acute Myeloid Leukemia with t(8;16) Mimicking Acute promyelocytic Leukemia. Indian Journal of Hematology and Blood Transfusion. 2015 March pp1-3
- Tiwari P, Gogai A, Devjit N. T cell Lymphoma: rough road to Diagnosis. American journal of cancer case reports. 2015 3(3). 177-181
- Tuberculosis Management - Time for a paradigm shift?
Tiwari P, Soneja M, Sharma SK. Indian J Tuberc. 2011 Jul; 58(3):97-101.
- Tiwari P. Ramucirumab: Boon or Bane. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2016 Mar 26. J Egypt Natl Canc Inst. 2016 Sep;28(3):133-40. doi: 10.1016/j.jnci.2016.03.001
- Book Chapter:
Kumar L, Gogia A, Jain R, Tiwari P. Hormone-Dependent Malignancies in Elderly: endometrium, breast, and prostate. Textbook of Geriatrics. Geriatric Society of India. 1st edition. 2014. Chapter 137, p 677-82
Monday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:30
Tuesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00
Wednesday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:30
Thursday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-15:30
Friday: 10:00-13:00, 14:00-16:00