Dr. Preeti Rastogi
Dr Preeti Rastogi has more than 20years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She has been trained in the UK. Dr Preeti has been associated with Singleton Hospital,Swansea, UK, University Hospital of Wales,Cardiff, UK.
She has worked in the UK for more than 10 years. She has done fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, Urogynaecology and High Risk Obstetrics from UK.Dr. Preeti has vast experience in Laparoscopic Surgeries, pelvic floor disorders, gynecological problems like fibroids, menstrual disorders, incontinence and adolescent problems. She specializes in laparoscopic surgeries such as hysterectomy, myomectomy and ovarian cystectomy. She is trained in Robotic Hysterectomy. She has an expertise in managing high risk pregnancies like PET, diabetes in pregnancies, twin pregnancy, and medical disorders in pregnancy. She is a strong promotor of normal vaginal delivery and works continuously with patients throughout pregnancy to achieve this. She is faculty of North Zone AICC and is actively involved in teaching and training. She is a member of RCOG, ACOG, and British society of Urogynaecology. She has several national and international publications to her name.Dr. Preeti has keen interest in teaching next generation and believe in continuous improvement led by research and evidence based clinical care for her patient. With excellent communication skills, she is able to build rapport with patients and colleagues.
- Additional Director in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Consultant (Obs and Gynae) Singleton Hospital, Swansea (Wales) UK
- Senior Registrar (Obs and Gynae) Singleton Hospital, Swansea (Wales) UK
- Registrar (Obs and Gynae) Singleton Hospital, Swansea (Wales) UK
- Registrar (Obs and Gynae)Sita Ram Bhartia Institute, Delhi
- Registrar (Obs and Gynae) St Stephens Hospital, Delhi
Dr Preeti Rastogi is an active member, trainer and faculty in educational programs of AICC RCOG NZ India andObs&Gyn Associations Delhi and Gurgaon.
- Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, UK
- General Medical Council, UK
- British Urogynaecology Society
- AICC RCOG (North Zone), India
- High Risk Pregnancies (pregnancies that are complicated by current or past events that may compromise the safety of mother and child unless properly handled).
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries for Ectopic pregnancy, Ovarian cysts, fibroid uterus & endometriosis and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries for evaluation and treatment of uterine polyps, recurrent abortions, postmenopausal bleeding PV, menstrual disorders and correction of developmental disorders of the uterus(Uterine septa) and hysteroscopic myomectomy
- Evaluation and management of a couple with infertility.
- Screening for gynaecological cancers & Management of abnormal pap smears / Colposcopy.
- Vaginal / laparoscopic procedures for prolapse uterus
- Pelvic reconstructive surgeries, vaginal myomectomy, surgeries for incontinence
2nd prize – Oral presentation on “is induction of Labour for large for dates Welsh Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society meeting. Aberystwyth Oct 06
2nd prize – Oral presentation on “Acute Fatty Liver in Pregnancy”. Welsh Obstetrics and Gynaecology Society meeting. Camarthen Mar 12
Dr Preeti is being involved actively in Multicentric trial nationally Research projects completed are
Multicentric Trial on Termination of Pregnancy at 64–140 days of Pregnancy from menstrual period with misoprostol at 24 Hours and 48 hours interval. FMRI is one of the centre for this trial in India.
Multicentric Trial on induction of Labour with Misoprostol versus dinoprostol. This trial was conducted at Singleton Hospital, Wales, UK.
Wednesday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
Thursday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00