Dr. Preeti Rastogi
Dr. Preeti Rastogi has been a practising Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for the past 18 years and is well liked and respected by her patients as well as the Medical Fraternity for her professional competence and high ethical standards. Her work experience and professional training has been extensive both in India and in NHS Hospitals in UK.
Dr. Preeti Rastogi was the consultant at NHS hospital, Wales, (Cardiff and Swansea) UK till feb 2013 when she decided to move to India. She is now a Senior. Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Dr. Preeti Rastogi is a strong proponent of Safe Motherhood practices and promotes Normal vaginal delivery and has worked for the implementation of these practices in her hospital practice. Dr. Preeti Rastogi is an active member, Trainer and Faculty in Educational programmes & CME initiatives of AICC RCOG NZ India and Obs & Gyn Associations Delhi and Gurgaon.
- High Risk Pregnancies (pregnancies that are complicated by current or past events that may compromise the safety of mother and child unless properly handled).
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries for Ectopic pregnancy, Ovarian cysts, fibroid uterus & endometriosis and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries for evaluation and treatment of uterine polyps, recurrent abortions, postmenopausal bleeding PV, menstrual disorders and correction of developmental disorders of the uterus(Uterine septa) and hysteroscopic myomectomy
- Evaluation and management of a couple with infertility.
- Screening for gynaecological cancers & Management of abnormal pap smears / Colposcopy.
- Vaginal / laparoscopic procedures for prolapse uterus
- Pelvic reconstructive surgeries, vaginal myomectomy, surgeries for incontinence
Wednesday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-18:00
Thursday: 9:00-12:00, 14:00-18:00