Dr. Preeti Rastogi
Dr. Preeti Rastogi has more than 12 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She is being trained in UK. Dr. Preeti has been associated with Singleton Hospital, Swansea UK, University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK. She has worked in in UK for more than 10 years. She has done fellowship in Urogynaecology from UK. Dr. Preeti has vast experience in Laparoscopic surgeries, pelvic floor disorders, Incontinence, adolescent problems. She also has expertise in managing high risk pregnancies like, PET, diabetes in pregnancies, twin pregnancy, medical disorders in pregnancy. She is faculty of North zone AICC and is actively involved in teaching and training. She is member of RCOG, ACOG, British Society of Urogynaecology. She has several National and International publications to her name.
Dr. Preeti Rastogi was the consultant at NHS hospital, Wales, (Cardiff and Swansea) UK till feb 2013 when she decided to move to India. She is now a Senior. Consultant in Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
Dr. Preeti Rastogi is a strong proponent of Safe Motherhood practices and promotes Normal vaginal delivery and has worked for the implementation of these practices in her hospital practice. Dr. Preeti Rastogi is an active member, Trainer and Faculty in Educational programmes & CME initiatives of AICC RCOG NZ India and Obs & Gyn Associations Delhi and Gurgaon.
- High Risk Pregnancies (pregnancies that are complicated by current or past events that may compromise the safety of mother and child unless properly handled).
- Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgeries for Ectopic pregnancy, Ovarian cysts, fibroid uterus & endometriosis and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy.
- Hysteroscopy Surgeries for evaluation and treatment of uterine polyps, recurrent abortions, postmenopausal bleeding PV, menstrual disorders and correction of developmental disorders of the uterus(Uterine septa) and hysteroscopic myomectomy
- Evaluation and management of a couple with infertility.
- Screening for gynaecological cancers & Management of abnormal pap smears / Colposcopy.
- Vaginal / laparoscopic procedures for prolapse uterus
- Pelvic reconstructive surgeries, vaginal myomectomy, surgeries for incontinence