Dr. Preeti Pandya
Dr. Preeti Pandya is a Plastic surgeon with more than 15 years’ experience, with MCh (Plastic Surgery – Gold Medallist) and MS (General Surgery) from Gujarat University Ahmedabad. She is trained in the field of microvascular surgery from Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore. She has done the APSI-Ethicon Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery and the IAAPS Fellowship in Aesthetic Surgery. She has done her doctoral research in Facio-Maxillary trauma and surgery. She was previously Assistant Professor in Dept. of Plastic Surgery at Govt. Medical College, Vadodara, where she has trained several young, budding surgeons in the field of Plastic Surgery. She has been a consultant with Max Smart Hospital, Delhi, and has been working with Fortis Memorial Research Institute since 2013. She regularly attends trainings, workshops and scientific meetings in India and abroad, to keep herself abreast with the latest advances in cosmetic surgery. Her chief areas of interest are Cosmetic Breast Surgery in females/males, Rhinoplasty, Body Contouring and post Burns reconstruction.
- Assistant Professor in Plastic Surgery at Govt. Medical College, Vadodara, Gujarat
- Ex-Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Max Smart Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Life Member of:
- Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
- National Association of Burns, India (NABI)
Active Member of:
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Female/Male Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Body Contouring
- Facio-maxillary trauma
- Local flaps in post burn contractures’ at NABICON- 2008, Jamshedpur, India. Was awarded 1st prize for Best Paper presentation
- Management of zygomatico-maxillary complex fractures – a single centre experience’ at APSICON- 2009, Chennai-Mahabalipuram, India.
- Our experience and evolution in the use of perforator flaps’ at APSICON- 2009, Chennai-Mahabalipuram, India.