Dr. Pradeep Chouksey
Work experience of more than 7 year in field of neurosurgery at most prestigious Government and private sector Hospitals including UCMS Medical College & GTB Hospital, Delhi (2008 to 2010), Bhopal memorial hospital and research Institute, Bhopal (2010 -11), AIIMS Delhi (2011-14) and Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Good experience in managing Neurosurgical ICU and Good exposure in management of Trauma and critical care at casualty department and had performed all routine cranial and spinal Neurosurgical procedures.
- Special interest and exposure of Brachial plexus and peripheral nerve repair procedure. Involved actively in various functional Neurosurgery procedures -Deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure, Gamma knife and Stereotactic procedures, Dorsal Rhizotomy, Baclofen pump insertion.
- Well- versed with Intraoperative MRI procedures, Neuronavigation and O-arm.
24th Annual conference, M.P. Chapter, Associations of Surgeons of India, Dr. I.P. Agarwal PG. Award paper: A prospective study evaluating closed lateral internal sphincterotomy (CLIS) as OPD procedure under local anesthesia.
- Impact of Intraoperative MRI on outcomes in epilepsy surgery: preliminary experience of two years. Seizure: European Journal of Epilepsy.
- Emergent Burr hole drainage of acute subdural hematoma in pre-existing coagulopathy showing rapid neurological deterioration: Novel technique. Indian Journal of Neurotrauma.
- Case report : Pentids of multiple neural tube defect in an 18 year boy. Indian Journal of Paediatrics. Manuscript IJPE-D-14-00576.
- Unique case of Giant Myelomeningocele and challenges encountered: A case report. Presented at DNA meeting, 2nd July2016.