Dr. Payal Nayar
DR PAYAL NAYAR has been practicing Pediatric Dentistry for over 20 years. She has managed as well treated Pediatric Cases requiring Behaviour Management, Oral Rehabilitation, habit breaking appliances, orthodontic treatment, pediatric root canals, enamel hypoplasia, nursing caries, rampant caries etc.
She was Incharge of Dental Department at Max Hospital Noida for about 10 years where she had received Max Extra Mile Award for Outstanding Performance. She was Head of Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry at HDC Dental College. She has kept herself abreast with Innovative technology and recent advancements in the field of dentistry & further received Certification in the field of PROSTHETIC dentistry from Smile India. She was Head & Incharge of dental department at Prakash Hospital, Noida.
She has published various case reports , articles, was a guest speaker and has numerous television presentations to her credit. She is also Director & Chief Pediatric Dentist at Innovative Dental Care Centre, Noida.
- Director and chief Pediatric dentist at Innovative Dental Care Centre Noida
- Was In charge and Consultant Dentistry at Max Hospitals Noida (2002-2011) had set up and performed consistently & Successfully.Made the department of repute across Max Healthcare Hospitals & Noida.
- Professor and Head - Department Of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Harsarn Das Dental College-, Ghaziabad UP (Recognised by DCI -2007 -2014)
- Head and Incharge of dental department - Prakash Hospital Noida ( 2000-2002)
- Life Member of Indian Association of Entrepreneurs & Services Providers
- Member Of Indian Dental Association
Dr Payal Nayar has been practicing General Dentistry with special emphasis to Pediatric Dentistry for over 20 years She has treated number of cases requiring oral rehabilitation, habit breaking appliances, orthodontic treatment,pediatric root canals, enamel hypoplasia, nursing caries, rampant caries etc She is trained for BLS and underwent training in Prosthetic Dentistry.
Have published various case reports, presented dental health talk shows .
- Dentistry Changing Quality Of Life –Adding Hope and Smiles to people’s Life
- Multiple impacted supernumerary and permanent teeth over-retained deciduous teeth
- FAMILIAL NATAL AND NEONATAL TEETH WITH REACTIVE GINGIVAL HYPERPLASIA
- Calcium Hydroxide-The Wonder Drug
- DR PAYAL NAYAR Advice to parents how to take care of kids tooth….touch. dailymotion.co/How are chocolates and sweets are harmful to childrens tooth….www.dailymotion.co
- Your first Dental visit… www.itvnewsindia.com/
- Five essentials for choosing the right toothbrush and paste www.newsx.com/
- Too much tooth brushing: Wonder Woman - Who are you ...wonderwoman.intoday.in/story1/too-much-tooth...
- Sohne Ki Filling
- Blow off bad breath
- Floss those germs away
- Dont comb too much
- Say Cheese
- Jaw breaking Disorder
- For IAESP on Care World
- Guest Speaker- ZEE NEWS- SEHAT KE SOHTRE
- Talk on COSMETIC DENTISTRY- PRAGYA
- COMMON DENTAL AILMENTS AND THEIR REMEDIES-CNBC AWAAZ
- LIVE SHOW on PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY- CNBC TV 18
- DENTISTRY AS A CAREER- ZEE NEWS
- BEST VOTED DENTAL SURGEON IN NCR 2014 -IAESP BUISNESS & MEDICO PRIDE AWARD 2014
- GLOBAL HEALTHCARE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2013 FOR MOST INNOVATIVE PEDIATRIC DENTIST IN NOIDA BY PRIME TIME (2013)
- SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATION AND GUEST SPEAKER AT 2ND JOINING FACES COURSE AND HANDS ON WORKSHOP ON CURRENT CONCEPTS IN FACIAL FRACTURE MANAGEMENT-ETHICON INSTITUTE OF SURGICAL EDUCATION,NEW DELHI(2008).
- CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION IN SYMPOSIUM ON INFECTION CONTROL AND DENTAL TREATMENT PROTOCOLS FOR PLWHA ( PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS ) -UNIVERSITY OF DETROIT MERCY SCHOOL OF DENTISTRY MICHIGAN (USA) AND S.G.T. DENTAL COLLEGE INDIA (2008)
- MAX EXTRA MILE AWARD IN FEB 2005 FOR CONSISTENT OUTSTANDING SERVICES
- CERTIFICATE IN DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY- DIDACTIC SURGERY AND PROSTHETIC COURSE IN TREATING EDENTULISM USING EZ AND EZ PLUS SYSTEMS( 2001).
- CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION AT THE THIRD TRIENNIAL COMMON WEALTH DENTAL ASSOCIATION AND 54T H INDIAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION CONGRESS NEW DELHI(2000).
- TESTIMONIAL OF ACHIEVEMENT FOR SCIENTIFIC PRESENTATION AT THE FIRST SCIENTIFIC CONVENTION HELD AT KLE’S INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES, BELGAUM(1996)