Dr. Pakhee Aggarwal
She has done her graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi. She has received several gold medals during her medical training. She did her Senior Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She is recipient of the prestigious Commonwealth Fellowship to University of Oxford, United Kingdom, where she has been trained at the Oxford Gynae Cancer Centre, Churchill Hospital, Oxford in the field of Gynaecology Oncology. She has also worked as Faculty at Lady Hardinge Medical College (Assistant Professor) and Safdarjung Hospital (Pool Officer). She is a Member of Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, London(MRCOG).
She takes keen interest in cancer prevention & treatment. She is Editor & Executive Board member of the Indian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ISCCP) and has performed over 1000 colposcopies and conducted many training workshops for the same. She has more than 20 national and international publications and more than 15 book chapters to her credit. She has been invited to over 20 national & international conferences as Speaker/Chairperson and also holds an Executive position at the Association of Commonwealth Scholars & Fellows.
Areas of specialisation include Laparoscopy, High Risk Obstetrics and Gynae-Oncology.
- 2005 - 2008 Post-Graduate (O&G) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital
- 2008 - 2011 Senior Resident (O&G) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2009 - 2010 Commonwealth Fellow (Gynae-oncology) at Oxford Gynae Cancer Centre, UK
- 2012 - 2014 Pool Officer at Safdarjung Hospital
- 2012 - 2013 Assistant Professor (O&G) at Lady Hardinge Medical College & SSK Hospital
- 2014 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Aashlok Hospital, Safdarjung Enclave
- Feb 2015 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- July 2015 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Life Member, Indian Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology
- Life Member, Indian Public Health Association
- Life Member, Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India
- Life Member, Association of Commonwealth Scholars & Fellows
- Commonwealth Fellowship (Govt of United Kingdom) in Gynae-Oncology at Oxford - 2009
- Mohan Lal Nayyar Gold Medal for Best Junior Resident at MAMC & LNH - 2007
- Govt. of NCT of Delhi Second Prize in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 2003
- Shiv Ram Vidyawanti Kakkar Memorial Gold Medal - 2002
- Mrs. P Chopra Memorial Educational & Charitable Trust Gold Medal - 1999
Has 24 articles (including invited reviews) in international & national journals, 18 book chapters, 1 text book to her credit. Has been invited as guest speaker/panellist in over 20 conferences and conducted over 10 workshops.
Tuesday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Thursday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Saturday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00