Dr. Pakhee Aggarwal
Dr Pakhee Aggarwal is an undergraduate and postgraduate from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. She has received several gold medals during her medical training including Govt. of NCT of Delhi Prize in Obstetrics & Gynaecology. She did her Senior Residency in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She is recipient of the prestigious Commonwealth Fellowship to University of Oxford, United Kingdom, where she has been trained at the Oxford Gynae Cancer Centre, Churchill Hospital, Oxford in the field of Gynae-oncology. She is also ESGO-trained in advanced minimally invasive surgery including Robotic surgery in Gynaecology & Gynae-oncology from Belgium.
She has worked as Faculty at Lady Hardinge Medical College (Assistant Professor) and Safdarjung Hospital (Pool Officer) before joining Fortis Healthcare in 2014.
She takes keen interest in cancer prevention and treatment as well as in public education for adolescent health, women’s wellness & menopausal health. She is a Resource Faculty Trainer for National Institute of Cytology & Preventive Oncology (ICMR – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), National Institure of Criminology & Forensic Science (Ministry of Home Affairs) and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (London, UK). She has attended over 60 national and international conferences and presented over 20 research papers. She has more than 50 national and international publications and book chapters to her credit.
Areas of specialisation include Gynae-Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgery (Robotic Surgery, Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy)
- 2005 - 2008 Post-Graduate (O&G) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital
- 2008 - 2011 Senior Resident (O&G) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2009 - 2010 Commonwealth Fellow (Gynae-oncology) at Oxford Gynae Cancer Centre, UK
- 2012 - 2014 Pool Officer at Safdarjung Hospital
- 2012 - 2013 Assistant Professor (O&G) at Lady Hardinge Medical College & SSK Hospital
- 2014 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Aashlok Hospital, Safdarjung Enclave
- Feb 2015 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Flt Lt Rajan Dhall Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- July 2015 till date Consultant (O&G) at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London (RCOG)
- Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (ICOG)
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology (ESGO)
- Life Member, Association of Gynaecologic Oncologists of India (AGOI)
- Life Member, Association of Gynaecologists & Obstetricians of Delhi (AOGD)
- Life Member, Federation of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI)
- Life Member, Indian Society of Colposcopy & Cervical Pathology (ISCCP)
- Life Member, National Association of Reproductive & Child Heath in India (NARCHI)
- Life Member, Indian Association of Public Health
- Life Member, Global Association of Physicians of Indian Origin (GAPIO)
- Commonwealth Fellowship (Govt of United Kingdom) in Gynae-Oncology at Oxford - 2009
- Mohan Lal Nayyar Gold Medal for Best Junior Resident at MAMC & LNH - 2007
- Govt. of NCT of Delhi Second Prize in Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 2003
- Shiv Ram Vidyawanti Kakkar Memorial Gold Medal - 2002
- Mrs. P Chopra Memorial Educational & Charitable Trust Gold Medal – 1999
Dr Pakhee Aggarwal has 24 articles (including invited reviews) in international & national journals, 18 book chapters, 1 text book and FOGSI guidelines to her credit. Has been invited as guest speaker/panellist in over 40 conferences and conducted over 20 workshops.
Tuesday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Thursday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00
Saturday: 9:00-13:00, 14:00-17:00