Dr. Nikhil Kumar
Dr. Nikhil Kumar, MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology) is an all-round Cardiologist with extensive experience in Interventional, Non-invasive and Preventive and Clinical Cardiology. He has expertise in Complex Coronary Angioplasty including Rotational Atherectomy (Rotablation), Valvuloplasty, Device Closure of Shunt Lesions, Pacemaker and AICD implantations, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy and Renal, Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting. He has wide ranging academic, administrative and professional experience as Professor and Head of the Cardiology Department in Army Hospital Research and Referral, New Delhi, the apex super-speciality hospital of the Indian Army. Director Cardiology at the Metro Group of Hospitals, New Delhi and Director Cardiology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Director, Cardiology Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Professor & Head, Cardiology Army Hospital R & R, New Delhi
- Director, Cardiology Metro Group of Hospitals, New Delhi
- Member of Cardiological Society of India
- Member The Indian College of Cardiology
- Member of Endovascular Society of India
- Member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society
- Dr. Kumar has special interest and expertise in Complex Coronary Angioplasty, Valvuloplasty, Device Closure of Shunt Lesions, Pacemaker and AICD implantations, Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy and Renal, Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- CRT-D Implantation
- Heart Failure Therapy.
- Noninvasive & Clinical Cardiology Critical care Cardiology
- Teaching & Training of Junior Doctors.
- Awarded as the General Officer Commanding in Chief's Commendation and the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation for meritorious service in 2001 and 2006.
- He has many publications in National & International journals to his credit. He actively participates in Conferences and CMEs in India and abroad presenting a variety of challenging cases.
Monday: 10:30-13:30, 14:30-17:30
Tuesday: 10:30-13:30, 14:30-17:30
Thursday: 10:30-13:30, 14:30-17:30
Friday: 10:30-13:30, 14:30-17:30