Dr. Neetu Talwar
Dr. Neetu Talwar did her Graduation, Post Graduation & Fellowship (F.C.P.S) from Seth G. S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai and Fellowship in Paediatric Pulmonology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. She has more than 24 years of experience. She has several National and International publications to her name, and has organized several CMEs and workshops and is national faculty for programmes like ATM, RTI GEM, Bronchoscopy workshops. She is one of the few pediatric pulmonologists of the country with experience and expertise in Pediatric Bronchoscopy and Interventional Bronchoscopy in children, which is available in very few centres in the country.
- Senior Residency in Paediatrics & Neonatology –Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Ramakrishna Nursing Home, Siliguri.
- Consultant Paediatrician - Loomba Hospital, Ambala.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi.
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- IAP Respiratory Chapter
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Paediatric Respiratory Society
- Paediatric Infectious Disease Chapter
- IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- Flexible Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy.
- Interventional Bronchoscopy
- Childhood Asthma
- Allergic Disorders in children
- Cystic Fibrosis and other Chronic Lung Disorders
- Paediatric Sleep studies.
- Several articles have been published in various national and international journals