Dr. Neetu Talwar
Dr. Neetu Talwar is a Paediatric Pulmonologist with more than 6 years of experience in the field of Pediatric Pulmonology. She holds the distinction of giving scientific presentations at national and international conferences and has various publications to her credit.
- Senior Residency in Paediatrics & Neonatology –Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Ramakrishna Nursing Home, Siliguri.
- Consultant Paediatrician - Loomba Hospital, Ambala.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- IAP Respiratory Chapter
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Paediatric Respiratory Society
- Paediatric Infectious Disease Chapter
- IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- Flexible Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy.
- Interventional Bronchoscopy
- Childhood Asthma
- Allergic Disorders in children
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Paediatric Sleep studies.
- Several articles have been published in various national and international journals