Dr. Neetu Talwar
Dr. Neetu Talwar did her Graduation, Post Graduation & Fellowship in Paediatrics from Seth G. S. Medical College & K.E.M Hospital, Mumbai and Fellowship in Paediatric Pulmonology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi. She has more than 10 years of experience in Paediatric Pulmonology. She has several National and International publications to her name.
- Senior Residency in Paediatrics & Neonatology –Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Ramakrishna Nursing Home, Siliguri.
- Consultant Paediatrician - Loomba Hospital, Ambala.
- Consultant Paediatrician – Kalra Hospital, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi
- Indian Academy of Paediatrics
- IAP Respiratory Chapter
- Indian Association of Bronchology
- Paediatric Respiratory Society
- Paediatric Infectious Disease Chapter
- IAP Intensive Care Chapter
- Flexible Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy.
- Interventional Bronchoscopy
- Childhood Asthma
- Allergic Disorders in children
- Cystic Fibrosis.
- Paediatric Sleep studies.
- Several articles have been published in various national and international journals