Dr. Neena Bahl
Dr. Neena Bahl is a highly skilled Laparoscopic surgeon with a rich experience of over 22 years in the field of gynecology and obstrectic. She is associate Director of Minimal Access Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute , Gurgaon. She is MBBS and M.D from MD University Rohtak. Formally, she was working with Max Healthcare as a Senior Consultant for almost 12 years with special interests in advanced Laparoscopic, Hysteroscopic surgeries and Urogynaecology. Recently, she was awarded the “Secretary’s Appreciation Award” from South Delhi IMA Branch in 2013. she is presently working as Associate Director Minimal Access Surgery (Gynae), Fortis Memorial Research Institute Gurgaon, Associate Director Obs and Gynae Fortis La Femme.
Dr. Bahl is an MBBS Graduate from Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak and completed her MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from the same university in 1994. With a rich experience of over 20 years to her credit, Dr. Bahl has been associated with several prestigious organizations like Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi besides others. Her last assignment was with Max Super Specialty Hospital, New Delhi as Senior Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Life member of AOGD and FOGSI
- Life member of Gynaecological Endoscopic Society, New Delhi
- Life member of Indian Gynaecological Endoscopic Society
- Life member of Endometrosis Society of India
- Life member of IMA
- Advance Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopy surgeries.
- Uro Gyneocology
- Reproductive Endochrinology and Menopause.
- High Risk Pregnancy and related disease.
- She has many publications in National & International journals to her credit and also actively participates in Conferences and CMEs.
- Recently, She was awarded "Secretary's Appreciation Award" South Delhi IMA Branch in 2013.
- Gynecological Endoscopic Society, New Delhi, Indian Gynecological Society of India and Endometrosis Society of India. She is a regular participant in conferences and has chaired sessions. She has been a regular trainer at RCOG trainer course at Breech and Partogram station and was the operative faculty and co-convenor of live Laparoscopy workshop of Pre congress of AICC-RCOG conference in August 2013